S. W. A. T.

Students Working to Advance in Technology

A Place Where Ideas Come To Life...

Welcome to the S.W.A.T. Team

In S.W.A.T. (students working to advance in technology) there are many opportunities for you to learn, get involved, explore and be productive. This year there will be four big projects and several small assignments. 75% of your grade will be based on the four big projects and the other 25% will be class participation, attendance, quizzes, and homework. You will be given a lot of class time to complete all projects, so there should be little you have to take home.


The Mason Jar Project is one of the four projects we will complete this year. It is a student favorite, because you get to use a variety of tool and equipment. Such as the vinyl cutter, sand blasting cabinet and graphic design software. You can see an example of the project below. This project gives you hands-on experience with many different tools and in the end you have a personalized mason jar to take home.


We will be using many different tools and equipment throughout the year. Here is a short list of the tools and equipment.

S.W.A.T. Photographs

Tools & Equipment List:

  • Vinyl Cutter
  • 3D Printer
  • CNC Machine
  • Laser Etcher
  • Basic Wood Working Tools
  • Sand Blasting Cabinet

S.W.A.T. Animation

Check out this S.W.A.T. Animation CLICK HERE!

This animation was created in Adobe Animate. It is a great program for people trying to get into animation or even basic game design!

S.W.A.T. Projects